Normal cleaning procedure is:
Directly AFTER use:
• 1. rinse in counterflow with warm water
• 2. clean with PBW (soak or pump it through)
• 3. rinse with cold water
• 4. drain
• 5. stand on its side to dry
Directly BEFORE use:
• 1. rinse with cold water
• 2. clean with Star San ( soak or pump through)
• 3. rinse with cold water if required
Do not use detergents with bleach.
Use detergents suited for stainless and copper.
Maintain recommended concentrations of cleaning agents.
Do not exceed recommended contact times.